Customer Relations Officer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Customer Relations Officer As part of the medical inside sales team, you will provide sales & administrative support to the sales team.
- You plan and organize face-to-face meetings and process warm leads for the account managers. You manage and close your own sales from inside.
- Networking and lead generation are important tasks in your position.
- You will act as a link between the company and the medical customers to make sure our technology services perform according to expectations.
- In addition, you are responsible for the processing of the sales administration. You are able to manage a wide variety of tasks.
- You are flexible, but organized and dedicated. Responsibilities and routine can change on a daily basis.
- You are enthusiastic, eager to a lot of interaction with both customers and colleagues.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales related function
- You master Dutch, French and English and possibly German
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.