This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- Our company is a fast-growing international company in the life sciences domain with locations in Germany, USA, Serbia, and Switzerland.
- We are providing online patient recruitment, retention, patient surveys, study feasibility and site selection services for clinical trials.
- Using our ClinLife platform, we recruit patients efficiently, support investigator sites through the enrollment process and accelerate clinical trial start-up timelines for sponsors. Currently, over one million people participate in our ClinLife platform worldwide.
- At our company , you have the opportunity to learn and develop, to grow and perform to your fullest potential.
- You work in an environment that values your ideas, teamwork and personal safety.
- Our company offers a dynamic, inquisitive, and diverse working environment with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing innovative, technology-driven solutions. We take pride in providing high-quality and transparent services, which we continually improve and adapt.
- For our Enrollment Management Team, we are looking for a Customer Relation Manager Sites (f/m)
- who would be part of the team that is responsible for the relationship to our clients (mainly doctors, nurses & patients).
As Customer Relation Manager Sites you will have the following responsibilities:
- You represent our company by being the first contact person for our Polish & English speaking clients
- You advise doctors & nurses, built a good relationship to them and support them in using our services
- You pre-screen patients and ensure a smooth connection between doctors and patients
We would prefer you to have:
- At least 2 years phone customer service experience, ideally you have already worked in a call center
- Experience in working in the medical or healthcare industry
- Fluency in Polish & English, additional languages are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a variety of individuals and groups of different cultures on the phone and in person
- Flexible and structured organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
In return, we offer:
- Globally driven and diverse working environment
- Working in an international team with over 26 nationalities
- A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and team work
- Direct approach to our founders
- Participate in great team events
Find a Job Find Candidates