This job is currently Archived,
Customer Quality Program Professional - United States
Posted on : 29 May 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Joining us means joining a team that is driven and excited to make healthcare products more affordable around the globe.
- Our products improve our consumer’s quality of life – let us improve the quality of your career.
- This position will manage Quality Program activities in support of Retail Customers: Establish and maintain programs which meet customer requirements for quality/compliance, regulatory, and technical data and evaluate their on-going effectiveness in maintaining the company’s relationship with Retail Customers.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field or relevant field
- Knowledge of quality and compliance standards in the pharmaceutical industry is also necessary as demonstrated through a minimum of one to three years Quality and/or Compliance experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of project management methodology with project management certification preferred
- Experience in executing continuous improvement and change management with Lean Sigma certification preferred
- Strong analytical skills are necessary to include the knowledge of data mining through use of statistical software methods.
- Excellent organization and planning skills are required.
- Familiarity with the company’s processes, systems and data is strongly preferred
- SAP skills are necessary to maintain customer program data
- Strong communication skills are required as are presentation skills and the ability to work with customers, internal employees and managers at all levels and in different cultures globally
- A customer focused mindset is required , and the ability to listen to the customers, take a large amount of information, synthesize it and report back in a professional way (both orally and written)
- The ability to deliver results through excellent planning, organization and strong execution
- Conflict management and negotiating skills preferred