Customer Order Rep II for Repairs - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of repairs.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicate charges for services requested or if the repair is covered by warranty, create PO and invoice for billing.
- Communicate and follow up with production on customer concerns, due dates and delivery commitments.
- Communicate with suppliers for outside processing requirements, including customer concerns, dues dates and delivery commitments.
- Keep inventory and track HTS (samples) locations through database
- Flexible to various duties determined by the manager to assist in needs for the materials department.
- Strong communication
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Customer Service Job Experience
- Minimum 1 year prior experience preferred
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalency
- Associate Degree