This job is currently Archived,
Customer Meeting Services Associate Madrid Spain,
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- The Customer Meeting Services associate is responsible for all aspects of customers and employees meetings experience including travel in all areas such as Medical, Marketing, Sales and others.
- They will also be the point of Health Care Professionals (HCP) Customer service, communication, and strategic project management implementation for all meetings & events logistics such as contracting, travel, transparency rules, and meeting information.
- The Customer Meeting Associate will engage as a strong business partnership with Meeting Owners to ensure holistic and seamless experiences for our customers.
- Analyze and evaluate all solutions on system related issues and as well non-system related issues that could impact the customer experience.
- Drive and implement these final solutions by using critical thinking skills, expertise, and judgment to solution and partner with Manager of Customer Meeting Services-Europe and key business partners, if necessary.
- Identify and partner with the local Meeting Planning Companies to implement meeting logistics in a given country.
- Effectively lead, develop, collaborate, and manage relationships with external partners to positively impact HCP events.
- Event management: Oversee the partnership for:Venue sourcing and hotel contracting
- Contracting of speakers/consultants
- Registration process, travel, transfers, dinners, onsite support and other logistical needs.
- Comply with the Global Standards on Meetings and Events and all other relevant company standards and procedures.
- Be recognized as a technical expert for customer meeting services deliverables.
- Strong contribution to processes analyze and improvement.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with all audiences and forums through exemplary English oral and written communication skills (C1/ Advanced or equivalent).Minimum of 3-5 years on Strategic Project Meetings management.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus with the ability to develop key professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication
- Strong proficiency and learning agility with various computer applications and software.
- Strong leadership, good judgment, time-management, interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation, influencing, motivational, project management, and critical thinking skills with ability to use effectively in a team, cross-functional, matrix, and global multi-cultural and virtual environment.Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Previous experience with Pharma companies
- Strong background in various forms of engaging with customers
- Previous experience partnering with external vendors
- Working knowledge of compliance issues and regulatory requirements.
Find a Job Find Candidates