Customer Meeting Services Associate - Ireland
- Our company was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared service such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of our company has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions (Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management).
- The current headcount is circa 320 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- Our company is currently in the process of setting up a centralized, multi-lingual team to provide Medical Information support to our Affiliates in Europe.
- Fluent in one or more Nordic Language Handling queries / calls from external customer such as healthcare professionals and affiliates in a courteous, professional manner.
- Coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes for assigned country/Hub.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically in process and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the C2P process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure HCP Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Education and Experience
Diploma or Secondary education with focus on Travel, Finance or Healthcare industry
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish is required.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience, Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)