Customer Meeting Services Analyst (Italian) - Ireland
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at our company was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
- Since then, the scope of GBS has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions, Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management and Medical Information.
- The current headcount is circa 400 multi-lingual employees and the culture is vibrant and diverse.
- The GBS was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Center of the Year in 2013 and 2014, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- The GBS Team is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking Analyst, to join its growing team.
- This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team. Our company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and focus on employee development.
- We make it our mission to attract the best and we always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career.
- Other than working with a great team, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, we provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders. Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed time-frame.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Education and Experience
- University Degree Fluency in Italian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.Min 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment. Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)