Customer Master COE - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- First line production support for SAP Customer Master Issues escalated beyond BPS network.
- Monitor and respond to ServiceNow incidents associated with Customer Master on a timely basis.
- Process MDG Customer Master Change Request within the tool within expected SLA times.
- Ensure MDG Customer Master change requests are completed by Requesters and custodians in a timely manner.
- Maintain work instruction and training documentation associated with MDG Customer Master Process.
- Complete testing in Sandbox, Development and QA SAP testing environment when called for to ensure solutions and enhancements will not negatively impact production.
- Ensure the alignment of the IT support systems to Business data requirement.
- Support Customer Master GPO in establishing and enforcing standard methodologies for the data components of Business Projects.
- Monitors compliance with data security requirements by the Custodians and approve data access requests for Custodians.
- Provide leadership for definition, approval, publication, and maintenance of Corporate Data Policy and supporting guidelines standards, and procedures within their data domain.
- Provide authority to Data Custodians to create and enforce data and data process standards.
- Sponsor definition, approval, and execution of the Corporate Data Quality Program for their data domain.
- Sponsor major new data quality initiatives within their data domain.
- Develop recommendations for data programs and initiatives relative to their data domain for the input to the funding process.
- Direct line to SAP end users for quality, standards, improvement within the Customer Master domain.
- Assist with development of MDM global and department policies and procedures.
- Assist with the resolution of data integration issues.
- Support projects and initiatives in development and refinement of data processes in accordance with defined standards.
- Recommend adjustments to data policies and procedures as necessary to improve key performance indicators.
- Field calls from Data Custodians and users within their business area.
- Resolve routine data problems.
- Identify root cause of data quality problems within their business area and identifies sustainable solutions.
- Develop and perform independent data quality analyses relevant to Customer Master domain.
- Ensure Data Custodians are kept informed of changes in data standards and processes.
- Trains custodians on proper updating and use of Customer Master data.
What you need for this role:
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen with 3+ Years of customer service, marketing, and sales experience and a functional understanding of customer service operations and order to cash process.
- Experience in Master Data Governance, SAP.
- Ability to decompose complex processes into sub-processes.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills; communicate effectively with diverse people with various organization levels with right level of detail and cultural sensitivity.
- Flexible and open to new ideas with the ability to understand things from corporate, regional, and local perspective while maintaining customer focus.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment; self motivated to work in an independent and collaborative mode.
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and leaders by building trust and credibility; strong collaborative skills.
- Active listening skills to understand business needs and steer business team to take decisions that have enterprise-wide impact.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Effectively manage a team of individuals without reporting authority to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in a non-English language (French and/or German) a plus.
- Demonstrates company mission and core values in daily activities.
- Savvy user of technology.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Familiar with root problem cause analysis technique.
- Overtime flexibility is a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to train, teach, or coach business professionals.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- ERP COE: CORE ERP (10291)
- Position Type