Customer Manager, Hospital Accute Care - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company’s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology. Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
- Customer Manager Hospital Accute Care is a critical role in establishing our company’s new Commercial Model.
- The position reports to the Customer Unit Head Hospital Accute care and is field-based.
- The role itself presupposes being in close contact with customers and spending a lot of time with them in the field.
- The Customer Manager will be accountable for the customer experience coordinating internal resources and personnel to meet the needs of the customer in the whole of Sweden ensuring that our company delivers value to patients, payers and physicians and become a trusted partner.
- Customer manager is a diverse role having a mix of sales and marketing responsibilities.
- In this role, you will be have full ownership of the Hospital Accute Care product portfolio for the country being responsible for the sales.
- You will have a great degree of independence, and besides close contact with customers, you will be a part of a big and professional team and interact very tightly on the strategic level with the Nordics organization in order to understand and adapt/localize brand strategy, ensure appropriate promotional material, digital initiatives and secure non-manpower material in order to optimize the business.
Customer Manager responsibilities will also include:
- building relationships within the therapeutical areas, successfully running priority issues and initiating and carrying out cooperation on the most complex Customer accounts by region / nationally.
- developing relationships within each account to ensure an understanding of each account’s objectives, goals, and challenges in order to find collaborative opportunities to improve patient health outcomes.
- building the account strategy and execution across the account and stakeholders, ensuring effective implementation and follow up for both launch planning and current business.
- Proactively identifying business opportunities and supporting appropriate pull-through, understanding current state and evolving landscape of integrated payers in the country.
Education & Experience & Competencies
- Minimum: Healthcare education, Bachelor or University degree from accredited university
- Minimum: 5 years commercial experience in a Key Account Manager role within Pharmaceutical industry, preferable within hospital & acute care products/ antibiotics
- Analytical & well-structured mindset
- Customer engagement skills and confident to interact with persons with authority and try new opportunities internally and externally.
- High level of scientific/clinical knowledge is required in order to provide approved disease & therapeutic solutions (e.g. approved product information and patient education) to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a very complex setting and across many functions and levels and across different customer types.
- Ethics and integrity
- High drive for results and accountable for optimizing deals
- Focus on Customers and patients
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform with a high level of independence
- Project Management and administrative skills
- Productive Communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Fluent in conversational and written Swedish and English
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
- Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Clinic, Direct Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Science, Healthcare, Sales