Customer Insight Marketing Excellence Manager Kyiv Ukraine,
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Insight & Marketing Excellence Manager to join Sanofi Ukraine. Purpose of the role:
- Lead ‘Customer Insights’ agenda for GenMed, DCV&Genzyme and Vaccines, providing quantitative and qualitative perspective of our customers through primary researches and secondary data sources provided by vendors.
- Lead Sanofi Brand Planning and Launch Excellence agenda, applying global methodology and supporting marketing teams to implement and evolve strategical plans.
What we can offer you
- Fantastic exposure to some of the world's leading life-saving brands
- Immersive projects across a variety of different areas (Diabetes, Rare Diseases, Vaccines)
- A collaborative team working environment
- Working for #1 International Pharmaceuticel company in Ukraine
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of one market research professional
- Play the role of player/coach - leading/managing market research projects, while coaching/mentoring a team
- Establish internal best practices and capabilities within the team to best support business units
- Manage and prioritize team workload using good judgment and limited guidance
Drive and Communicate Actionable Insights
- Proactively identify insight needs/gaps and recommend approaches to address these needs
- Lead methodology’s menu and studies that may generate insights
- Act as a consumer/patient voice to activate Patient Centricity culture
- Develop, deliver and defend presentations/insights/recommendations to stakeholders
Strategic Brand Planning
- Responsible for Sanofi Brand Planning Cycle Governance (Strategic Brand Plans, Operational Plans, Territory Action Plans)
- Lead Marketing team development in Marketing skills align with Global
- Lead launch excellence agenda aligned with Global/Regional Teams to improve the effectiveness of our launches and strategical decisions of brands/products.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years practice in Consumer/Customer Market Insights at Pharmaceutical or Consumer goods’ market
- An extensive background in SPSS and Excel. Other technical skills are beneficial; R, Python and SQL.
- Direct experience of multivariate statistics (segmentation, multiple regression, cluster analysis).
- Experience in Marketing (is a big plus)
- Language: English – Intermediate and higher, Ukrainian - native
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to generate strategic insights.
- Large knowledge in researches’ methodologies.
- Great knowledge of marketing skills.
- Ability to identify, define and communicate insights, business trends and opportunities
- Ability to influence inside customers with strategical insights that may represent business opportunities and also participate of brand planning process.
- Strong capability leading projects and processes with excellence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Find a Job Find Candidates