- As a Customer insight Manager and in collaboration with the different business environments, your main mission will be to understand customer behavior and expectations in order to design the future Solutions for the management of Animal Health.
- You will be a key interlocutor to put the customer at the heart of Solutions development at the interface between Marketing, Sales, Information Services, Product / Service Development and support functions. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Propose and implement a methodology for identifying customers' implicit needs and expectations as well as the answers to them by means of innovative solutions integrating our products and key ranges,
- Cross-functional management of multidisciplinary teams (Group and Subsidiaries) and develop expertise in "insight" research within subsidiaries,
- Coordinate, with the marketing studies manager, market surveys adapted to the needs of business projects,
- To be the partner who represents the "voice of the customers" within the project teams (Marketing, Market Research, Solution development ...)
- Establish effective and trustworthy collaborations with reference experts in "customer insight", both internally and externally.
- You hold a Bac + 5 in Customer Science, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent, you benefit from a first successful experience in connection with Customer Experience.
- You can also be graduated from a veterinary or agronomic program completed by a specialization (Master or MBA) in Marketing allowing you to effectively analyze the customer's need by a good knowledge of his daily life and his constraints.
- You have skills in behavioral analysis and / or customer studies (qualitative and quantitative).
- A good knowledge of the Animal Health environment is a major asset.
- You have ideally evolved in an international context. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (training of teams in our subsidiaries).
- To meet this exciting challenge, your leadership, your strategic vision, your business sensitivity, your entrepreneurial spirit and creativity will be particularly appreciated.
- You have a desire for teamwork and are open-minded. You enjoy working in a transversal way.
- You demonstrate great thouroughness and the ability to formalize in a precise way with attention to detail.
- Approximately 25% of travel to be expected in France and Europe.