This job is currently Archived,
Customer focused Software Developer Smorum Denmark,
Posted on : 06 April 2017
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
- Do you want to be a part of our continuing success please apply for the vacant position as Software Developer.
- You will work in a growing international company with many opportunities for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- In your role as Software Developer, you will be a part of the Systems Engineering and Development Tool (SET) Function, which is working across WDH Units and R&D Functions.
- The SW team in SET consists of two SCRUM teams working in close collaboration with developers and architects in various R&D Functions.
- You will have a central role in contributing to the SW architecture and design of our proprietary software tools, which enables product development across hardware, embedded and pc software platforms.
- Our main customers are other developers from R&D developing and integrating HW and SW components.
- We have a great team spirit and high work ambitions.
- As Software Developer for the development tools you will contribute to the overall business by making the way we develop our hearing aids more efficient.
- You will be a trusted partner for our colleagues within the R&D organization.
- Your main responsibility will be:
- SW development primarily in C# .NET, but some elements are implemented in other programming languages
- Collecting requirements from R&D colleagues and creating/developing specifications
- Task break down and estimation in an agile/scrum setup
- The job offers good opportunities to both learn and to excel within SW competencies.
- You may over time have a desire to grow into a broader system architect role not only covering SW.
- We expect you to have a M.Sc. degree within Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar including a minimum five years of work experience as Software Developer preferably within the device industry.
- It will be an advantage that you have documented education and experience with agile methods and Scrum.
- You should have a solid foundation in several programming languages with a special focus on C#.NET.
- Knowledge and experience with XML and XML schema and with database modelling will be an advantage.
- You will be working in a large, complex organization, and we expect you to have an open-minded approach and posse strong communication skills towards your internal customers and stakeholders.
- You are quick in understanding and learning new things as we are moving fast and constantly in change to deliver best possible products to our customers and to the hearing impaired user of our solutions.
- Your day-to-day activities include working with Danish and international colleagues and we expect you to be fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates