Customer Experience Manager B2B eSolutions - Switzerland
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products:
- We are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives.
- Join our mission and become part of our team!
- In this position you will be responsible for the creation of B2B solutions that drive strong connections between our business partners, our consumers and our products across multiple digital channels as well as build solutions that deliver highly delightful and engaging web and mobile experiences.
- Understand and advocate for business partner and user and translate findings into product and service ideas and new concepts
- Analyze customer experience journey data and recommend changes
- Triage features, assess impact through the use of data analytics
- Study market trends and industry best-practices
- Develop business concepts and commercial solutions and recommend market trials
- Provide leadership and ownership in the development, implementation and testing of mobile and web solutions
- Work with UX designer, R&D and IT teams to create Proof of Concepts
- University degree in Marketing, Business Informatics or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital business or Product Management with strong expertise in B2B set ups
- Experience in running complex digital projects on global scale in cross functional teams
- Creative and open-minded person with can-do approach
- Team player with good presentation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert oneself
- Good English and German skills, other languages are an asset
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.