Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Location : Shelton CT US
Job Description :
|The Customer Care Service Lead is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity and efficiency of the department through the provision of effective methods and strategies. This person plans, organizes, directs, manages, evaluates customer care post-sale/service activities, expenses, policies and practices to increase Customer Satisfaction, reduce operational expense, and improve Service and Quality. It involves the accountability for ensuring that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed and effective in terms of meeting client (internal) and customer requirements. |
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implements and manages operational plans.
- Ensures customer care post sale/service activities support and strengthen the strategic objections of the overall organization
- Develops, implements and manages the organization’s post sale/service customer service policies and standards. Complies with and maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards and best practices
- Performs comprehensive reviews to determine root causes of performance issues, and gap analyses of the operations compared to best in class organizations, builds prioritized lists of actionable recommendations of high-ROI activities, manages improvement programs
- Analyzes customer care related information and evaluates the results to choose the best solutions and alternatives to customer care challenges and to identify opportunities to improve customer service
- Develops and measures key performance indicators to determine and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of all customer care activities
- Identifies opportunities to add value beyond problem resolution to relevant business areas (e.g., sales, marketing, product management etc.)
- Prepares or oversees the preparation of reports and statistics related to the customer care function for management operations reviews
- Plans the use of human resources; evaluates the staffing needs versus workload. Organizes recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Identifies training and knowledge management requirements to ensure correct level of skills and competencies in the department.
- Assures the highest motivation of the employees and positive results of VOE programs
- Facilitates coordination and communication between support functions and stakeholders
- Collaborates and communicates knowledge (e.g., customer insights, trends, market information, etc.) across the business
- Plans and drives effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- BS Degree
- Several years of experience in management of customer service delivery.
- Project management and/or training experience is a plus.
- Strong, proactive, service mindset and customer dedication, result- and action-oriented.
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- High sense of responsibility, tasks ownership and ability to drive problem solving through to resolution.
- Good critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning, system thinking, good judgement and high quality decision making
- Strong leadership capability, ability to handle stress and pressure, drive changes and work concurrently on more than one project.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and prioritization to meet deadlines and carry out overall business plans
- Strong PC, Microsoft Windows (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Internet usage skills required.
- Familiarity of usage of an ERP software (SAP) and other applicable tools such as CRM is preferred.