- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different?
- For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners. We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company , the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
- Canada’s recognized Top Employer in the hearing health care field is seeking a performance & client-oriented Customer Care Representative for our clinic.
- This is a mat-leave coverage position, lasting approximately one-year in duration.
- We believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it’s our role to keep or make this connection for our valued customers.
- To accomplish this, we want and need the best customer care representatives who share our enthusiasm, passion, and skill in helping more people "Stay Connected"!
You are responsible for providing exceptional, quality customer care in an efficient, timely manner while running the day to day operations of the clinic. Duties include, but are not limited to, general office administration, scheduling, billing, client service, sales and minor cleaning and repairs of hearing aids (extensive training provided).
Experience in working with the elderly and/or hard of hearing considered an asset. Reception/ office experience and MS Office knowledge required. Grade 12 education or higher.
- Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you now, and in the future, with an attractive base salary; our proprietary performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan and unparalleled support network.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.