Customer Care Representative Consumer Optics - United States
To strengthen our Consumer Optics team, we are seeking a
Customer Care Representative Consumer Optics
- Key point of contact for consumer (end-user) and/or customer (retailers, distributors) requests
- Product advisor for Riflescopes, Binoculars, and Spotting Scopes ideally to transfer knowledge of correlated products such as firearms, ammunition, mounts and photography.
- Build sustainable relationships with several direct accounts.
- Develop solutions with dealers to expand the visibility of ZEISS products within the retail locations.
- Accurate and timely entering of sales orders, service orders, loan orders and returns into the ERP system (SAP).
- Generate delivery notes and trigger shipment based on requested delivery date
- Assist with all kind of service related questions by phone and email.
- Support the field representatives in their daily duties.
- Complete special projects/tasks that are assigned on demand (e.g. monitor pool of demo equipment, support trade shows).
- High level of service orientation combined with strong trouble shooting skills.
- 3-5 years in professional experience in a related function ideally with a hunting or nature observation background.
- Excellent knowledge of either hunting/shooting sports, nature observation or photography, is desired.
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
- Salesforce.com knowledge would be appreciated.
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written) with different customer mentalities and to build lasting relationships.
- Strong experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is important.
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.