Customer Care Representative - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go.
- What makes us different? For starters, we are Canada’s strongest hearing aid retailer, with a large network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have well over a hundred and twenty locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions and Connect Hearing is one of the strongest brands in the company Group, the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s only Top Employers in the hearing health care field!
Customer Care Representative
- Canada’s recognized Top Employer in the hearing health care field is seeking a performance & client-oriented Customer Care Representative for our clinic.
- This is a mat-leave position, lasting approximately 1-year in duration.
- At Connect Hearing, we believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it’s our role to keep or make this connection for our valued customers.
- To accomplish this, we want and need the best customer care representatives who share our enthusiasm, passion, and skill in helping more people "Stay Connected"
- You are responsible for providing exceptional, quality customer care in an efficient, timely manner while running the day to day operations of the clinic.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, general office administration, scheduling, billing, client service, sales and minor cleaning and repairs of hearing aids (extensive training provided).
- Experience in working with the elderly and/or hard of hearing considered an asset.
- Reception/ office experience and MS Office knowledge required.
- Grade 12 education or higher
- Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you now, and in the future, with an attractive base salary; our proprietary performance rewards program; a comprehensive benefit plan and unparalleled support network.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.