Customer Care Coordinator - Sales - United Kingdom
Division: Medical Systems
The Medical Systems Division represents Olympus’ largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes. Olympus aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- A Sales Coordinator's primary role is to manage all customer enquiries relating to the purchase and return of new equipment. Sales Coordinators are the in-house support for the UK Medical Territory Managers.
- To handle and resolve medical customer enquiries in relation to the purchase and/or return of equipment.
- To manage and conduct proactive order status updates
- To communicate and resolve any order/invoice queries
- To manage courier arrangements through to completion
- To support the in field Sales Team with administration and customer updates
- To arrange the supply and return of loan equipment
- To support the Customer Care Service Coordinators and Administrators as and when required.
- Previous & recent Customer Service Experience is essential (ideally 2-3 years or more)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and take ownership of responsibilities
- High level of attention to detail
The interview will be competence based and the following competencies will be assessed:
- Standard competencies:
- Continuous improvement
- Customer focus
- Delivering results
- Problem solving, creativity& decision making
All applications must be received by the closing date of 14.04.2017 and will not be accepted after this deadline.
You will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work and reside in the UK, in accordance with the requirements of Section 15 of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.