This job is currently Archived,
Customer Care Center Manager Regenerative Medicines Zürich Switzerland,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in an innovative and patient-centric journey?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Customer Care Center Manager for Alofisel is for you!
- Our company is looking for an energetic, creative and dynamic collaborator to envision, put together and lead a high-impact Customer Care team capable of:
- Managing short-term demand planning (0-3 months) and executing purchase orders towards contract manufacturing organization and later-on company's own production site
- Taking, processing, invoicing and delivering orders from treatment centers worldwide within tight time-frames.
- As Customer Care Manager you will drive an ambitious road map to operationally put in place and grow end-to-end demand fulfillment and order-to-cash processes for company s recently in-licensed Crohn disease treatment.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing sustainable processes and procedures (e.g. customer claims entry platform, backorder-lines postponement, etc.) for the new activity
- Leading day-to-day transactions towards treatment centers worldwide (primarily in Europe, Canada, Israel and Japan).
- Leading day-to-day demand management to ensure uninterrupted supplies from Alofisel
Find a Job Find Candidates