Customer Care Center Manager Regenerative Medicines - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in an innovative and patient-centric journey?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world’s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Customer Care Center Manager for Alofisel is for you!
- Our company is looking for an energetic, creative and dynamic collaborator to envision, put together and lead a high-impact Customer Care team capable of:
- Managing short-term demand planning (0-3 months) and executing purchase orders towards contract manufacturing organization and later-on company's own production site
- Taking, processing, invoicing and delivering orders from treatment centers worldwide within tight time-frames.
- As Customer Care Manager you will drive an ambitious road map to operationally put in place and grow end-to-end demand fulfillment and order-to-cash processes for company’s recently in-licensed Crohn disease treatment.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing sustainable processes and procedures (e.g. customer claims entry platform, backorder-lines postponement, etc.) for the new activity
- Leading day-to-day transactions towards treatment centers worldwide (primarily in Europe, Canada, Israel and Japan).
- Leading day-to-day demand management to ensure uninterrupted supplies from Alofisel®’s contract manufacturing organization and later-on company’s own production site (make-to-order set-up).
- Recruiting and managing a small team of Customer Service officers
- Collaborating with company’s Affiliates worldwide to develop product strategies as well as measure and continuously improve customer satisfaction
- A high-energy persona with a talent for communicating, collaborating, creating and motivating
- Minimum 3 years of experience from Customer Service Management or Demand Management including order-to-cash (order handling, invoicing and credit notes, Purchase Orders towards external vendors), transportation, channel management and customer claims within the pharmaceutical industry
- An experienced track-record and related functional expertise in SAP and some of its modules (Material Management MM, Sales and Distribution SD, Warehouse Management WM, Demand Planning DP and Supply Network Planning SNP)
- A proven Lean / Six-Sigma mindset
- Comprehension and awareness of key accounting and financial principles and regulations
- Grasp and understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry from a business and regulatory perspective (e.g. Good Distribution Practice Guidelines)
- Written and oral fluency in English as well as another major European language (e.g. German, Spanish, French or Italian)
- Ability and willingness to travel as required - at least 15-20 travelling days a year
- All applicants must hold a Swiss Work Permit or an EU Passport