Customer Administration Manager (EEMEA, Channel Partners) - Hungary
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for managing the day to day operational activities for customer administration for a dedicated region which includes: Order entry, order follow-up, stock information, backorder reports & invoicing ·
- Building a high performing team around sales administration to ensure the highest performance and quality is delivered to our customers and stakeholders.
- Allocating appropriate resources to each function within your team to meet the business demands of each region and customer type.
- Ensuring all the processes are followed around RR, standing orders and we are maximizing resources across all teams whilst driving customer satisfaction.
- Development, optimization planning, budgeting and controlling
- Working with stakeholders to implement harmonised systems and processes around pricing and quotations. For products and services
- Managing the change , having the ability to develop high performing /multi cultural teams that deliver results
- Supporting and coach your team leaders
- Auditing, analysing, harmonizing the best practices & develop adequate SOPs to keep clear process under control
- Preparing and leading the teams and supporting other ERP implementations
- Ensuring compliance of B/R accounting roles, local regulations and SOX requirements such as revenue recognition, inventory rules and Export compliance
- Authorizing and coordinate the returns of material
- Driving effectiveness between your team and its daily interfaces with other various departments
Regulatory Affairs / Quality / IT / Manufacturing Tech support
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is improved by monitoring and driving order "turnaround" , order quality and case resolution .
- Drive metrics and KPIs and be accountable for driving and delivering targets.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language knowledge. Other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience setting or leading customer services shared services (cross-regional)
- Proven ability to lead projects and deploy processes, meet deadlines; effectively communicate updates and outcomes; utilize resources and tools to implement projects and process improvements.Experience working setting multi cultural teams
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making, solid people management experience, excellent organization and time management.
- A person who has the ability to effect change.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers, management, and other teams/organizations to ensure collaboration and achieve desired outcomes.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service call/order center best practices, and proficiency in customer service/call center tools and software.
- Results driven- ability to deliver improvements in customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of computer networks and business software.
- ERP Experience, SAP/Oracle/Salesforce.com and CRM experience.
- MS Office and Lotus Notes/Google apps experience is a must.
5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above