This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Our company is on a transformational journey and are currently seeking self starting Customer Account Specialists to join their company Diabetes Business Unit.
- Recognized as pioneers of Key Account Management principles, as a CAS you will play an integral role in applying these principles as you support the Regional Account Director (RAD) to exceed regional business objectives of sales, market share and profitability targets.
- In collaboration with your local RAD, your principle objective will be to identify and develop market leading strategies to meet the needs of your customers locally.
- You should enjoy operating with considerable autonomy and flexibility and thrive in both primary and secondary care environments.
- Our Customer Account Specialists are therapeutic experts and are pivotal to our success in developing and sustaining long term customer relationships.
- You will need to excel in the acquisition and use of market intelligence to inform business planning activities and to differentiate our clinical products, services and company model.
- Depending on your level of experience, our company offers their Customer Account Specialists exposure to a diverse range of projects offering excellent personal development and growth.
- To achieve personal objectives including sales, market share and profitability targets.
- To support the RAD in developing and critically reviewing robust implementation plans to achieve business plan and personal objectives.
- To differentiate company products to NHS customers in the local health economy and to drive sales growth and promote longer-term relationship development.
- To identify opportunities for business growth e.g. key accounts, new projects or value added services that would grow market or secure commitment to company products.
- To use local intelligence of health systems and comprehensive knowledge of products & services to develop effective solutions to meet customer needs.
- To launch successfully new products into the local market.
- To maintain expert knowledge of change in the NHS, therapeutic and market knowledge.
- To possess a thorough understanding of the provisions of the APBI Code of Practice, remaining compliant with company SOPs and policies.
You will need to demonstrate substantial proven sales success within a sales or key account management role with previous pharmaceutical industry experience covering both primary and secondary care. Experience with the Diabetes therapeutic area an advantage.
Additional skills required:
- Degree in health or business related subject or equivalent qualification.
- ABPI qualified
- Willing and able to thrive in a changeable work environment
- Motivated by autonomy, achievement orientated.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and networking skills.
- Understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry including NHS policies, structures and processes.
- Analytical thinker with strong numerical and verbal critical reasoning skills.
- Solutions focused with effective problem solving skills.
- High standard of oral and written communication, including well developed presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
England United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates