- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- In our Customized Implants team, you will be responsible for the design of individual patient specific implants for neuro, oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Following intensive training with our design and research & development engineers, you will be able to prepare medical image data and create anatomical models of the respective patients using our specialized 3D design software.
- Your main task will be to design patient-specific implants using these methods, also in consultation with the attending surgeon whenever required.
- You will be part of a global network of design engineers and will work closely with both internal teams, as well as with international teams within the organization.
- In this role, you will also be the point of contact for the internal process organization (such as Manufacturing and Customer Service) as well as external customers, including medical professionals.
- You have successfully completed your degree in a relevant field of study (engineering or applied sciences) or a related kind of apprenticeship.
- You have already gained some experience with CAD or design software and are able to understand and master them quickly.
- You have a basic understanding of the human anatomy and are keen to develop and apply this knowledge
- You enjoy working in multicultural and cross-site teams and have excellent communication skills in English to ensure a professional service to both internal and external customers.
- In addition to your fluent English skills you ideally also have a good understanding of German.