This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 30 June 2017
- Responsible for cleaning of various administrative offices, break room areas, bathrooms, conference rooms and outside walkways.
- Restock restroom supplies and assist with cleaning the production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove trash, dust and provide general cleaning of all areas.
- Notify Sr. Production Manager of unsatisfactory cleaning by contracted custodial services.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Clean and resupply all bathrooms.
- Clean all light fixtures, glass areas, mirrors and furniture.
- Ensure all buildings are ready for unscheduled inspections and customer visits.
- Replace light bulbs as necessary.
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and neat.
- Clear outside entries and walkways of debris, including sand and trash.Ensure walkways are safe for pedestrians.
- Regularly inspect walls, ceilings, rugs and flooring for marks, cracks or other damage.
- Report areas requiring maintenance to Sr. Production Manager.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education:High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.) preferred.
Experience:0-6 months experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Other:Must be able to understand written and verbal directions in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Charleston South Carolina
Find a Job Find Candidates