|Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Always focused on innovations that improve quality of life, AB has consistently made the industry’s leading advancements in hearing technology. In fact, with six sound coding programs, we offer more ways to hear than any other cochlear implant company. |
Our company is part of the Sonova Group, the leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions and parent company of Phonak, the leading hearing instrument brand.
As an AB employee, you will contribute to advancing biomedical technology worldwide and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people.
AB provides thriving work environments around the globe; each fosters creativity, teamwork, global competitiveness, and professional growth.
Experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people’s lives. Apply to Advanced Bionics today.
|Advanced Bionics / USA / Valencia (CA)|
|Cust. Service Upgrade Spec.|
| PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for providing pre-sales service and support to customers as well as patients. Focus is on follow-up and cold calling, and emailing patients who qualify for upgrades, explain the benefits of upgrading and address any other questions the patient may have. After orders are secured, process insurance information to ensure upgrades are shipped as quickly as possible. |
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide outstanding customer service, and work a flexible schedule.
2. Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
3. Maintain a direct relationship with field staff, patients and clinics by traveling (from time to time)
4. Cold Calling and emailing upgrade candidates
5. Process upgrade insurance authorizations
Experience: Medical manufacturing and/or Science background preferred. Customer Service Experience (in a medical device-manufacturing environment) is not required but preferred. Cold calling, or pre-sales experience helpful. Insurance Authorizations experience
| SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: |
1. Exceptional communicative ability, both in written and oral form. Meet the standard for customer service in representing the product and the company with customers, medical professionals and other department members in the areas of manufacturing sales, field service and accounting.
2. Diplomacy and attention to detail in all facets of the position are essential. Must be able to handle difficult situations without compromising the standard of customer service and professionalism.
3. Must be team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must foster positive relationships with others.
4. Demonstrate ability to handle multi-tasks, field questions covering diverse areas and facilitate positive responses.
5. Must have ability to handle high volume of calls/emails/paperwork.
6. Professional phone and email étiquette a must.
7. Computer literate; Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, ERP system
EDUCATION and TRAINING: Degree preferred - business or biology. Customer Service experience in Medical products will be considered in lieu of a degree.
|Advanced Bionics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|
|Advanced Bionics LLC |
28515 Westinghouse Place
Valencia, CA 91355
+1 661 362 4747