CSR - Customer Service Representative - Italy
- Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry.
- More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry.
- You are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork.
- Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing, our company offers you a multinational environment in which to explore diverse career opportunities and a more sustainable future through chemistry.
To manage the supply chain processes associated with “Order to Cash” (OtC) cycle in order to achieve customer satisfaction, and to comply with Group rules & regulations, and the Group’s accounting standards.
- Effective and accurate processing of customer’s orders (including invoicing)
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Contribution to complaints resolution
- Company’s image towards customers
- Support to Inventory management for satellite warehouses under VMI/VMOI procedures
- Maintain solid knowledge about the GBU business, products, markets and customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Order-to-Cash process and systems (SA, SAP, SFDC, ecc)
- Cross-check the production plans to find alternative sourcing in case of lack of products
- Initiate complaints in tracking and resolution processes
- Prepare all necessary documents related to credit letters and export regulations
- University degree (BsC or MsC)
- 3/4 years minimum experience in Customer Service, preferably in a multinational contest
- Proficient in : English, German, Italian and French
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Our company is a major global player in chemicals with 90% of sales in business among the top 3 global leaders.
- An attractive salary package within a global, highly motivate work environment.