To provide analytical support to the US Commercial team; to routinely provide insight and business recommendations based on data analysis and his/her experience; to effectively communicate the conclusions and implications of his/her analyses; to project manage issues and enhancements related to data operations and CRM ensuring accurate and timely reporting; to investigate data inquires; to contribute to maximizing innovation and productivity of home office team and sales force. This is a high impact/high visibility role within the Commercial Operations organization.
• Investigate field inquiries related to data, CRM, and reporting tool.
• Analyze data as it relates to HCP Profile, Specialty Rx Data, Call Activity and source data
• Provides updates to Sales Leadership, Sales Ops, Sales teams
• Project Mange all data change and enhancements requests to successful resolution
• Lead calls with SPs and DWs teams to investigate data issues
• Deliver training to increase system adoption among field sales, sales managers and home office
• Apply analytical/conceptual thinking related to making process improvements as it relates to data collection, processing, and deriving insights
• Provide support to internal stakeholders such as Patient Services, Marketing, etc. on special projects
Education (minimum/desirable): Bachelor’s degree
Experience/Professional requirement: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations or Data Analyst role or related experience.