CRM & Data Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Business Intelligence function at our company are now recruiting for an experienced CRM/Data Manager to join their team.
- With an exciting Vision 2025, a strong heritage and people focused values, this is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing business.
- Reporting directly to the Business Intelligence Director, you will be responsible for the management of CRM and data applications within the department, providing strategic and operational input for our global CRM project and Business Intelligence generally in relation to data considerations and business requirements.
- With line management responsibility for a CRM/Data Analyst, you will together take full ownership for the provision of a first class support service to the business within the CRM IT platform, business analysis tools and data-sets.
- This will include full accountability for the collation and data set storage of all data types received by the BI Department including HSCIC data sets.
- Applicants must have substantial recent experience of operating sales force CRM systems (Veeva preferred) within a pharmaceutical environment, ideally within Business Information.
- As you will be the key contact between the UK business and our European CRM project team for system enhancements, developments and planning, previous experience of working with European affiliates would be an advantage.
- Significant experience of commissioning and managing technical / business projects will also be essential.
- Degree Educated and preferably ABPI qualified.
- Excel (advanced), SQL and data analysis skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Positive work ethic able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels across the organisation
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities
- A team player with a customer focused approach