Credit Union Office Manager Job - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Credit Union Office Manager is responsible for implementing Board policy and operating procedures relative to member accounts. This role supervises member services representatives and provides instruction as required. He/she will also direct the teller department. The CU Office Manager determines daily cash needs and is responsible for cash management. The incumbent must have working knowledge of EDP systems (hardware and software) and be able to respond to non-routine inquiries from staff and/or Credit Union members. He/she will report to the Operations Manager.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interprets and implements Board Policy
- Must have working knowledge of the front office savings system, daily balancing procedures and all Credit Union services
- Determines cash needs for daily operations within operating limits and prepares monthly reports
- Supervises the reconcilements of ATMs
- Supervises returned checks, and new account openings; preparing administrative reports as required
- Cross sells Credit Union services and maintains contact with members
- Responsible for appraisals relative to promotion, salary, disciplinary actions, training and development
- Works on special projects and ad-hoc requests as directed by the Operations Manager
- Responsible for understanding, following and updating operating policies and procedures for front office operations as necessary.
- Additionally responsible for compliance requirements of Bank Secrecy Act (CTR and SAR) components.
- Assists the Operations Manager and Computer Operations personnel in daily activities. Coordinates training assignments for all staff with management.
- Supervises 7 member services representatives and provides instruction as required
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of staffing needs across all branches.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 Years in Financial Institution Branch Management
- Familiarity with all aspects of Savings Operations and exposure to Data Processing requirements.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Credit Union
Job Title:Mgr, Credit Union
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Rahway
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:Merck
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Credit, Credit Union, Bank, Banking, Manager, Finance, Management