This job is currently Archived,
Credit Manager - Thailand
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- This position is in the Order-to-Cash Local Office Team.
- The Credit Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of Credit Analysts to improve the working capital performance of the company Group.
- The Credit Manager is also the subject matter expert for all credit activities.
- He/she will be the key contact for the GBUs to give advice in managing credit risks and improving credit management Key Performance Indicators.
- The Credit Manager will also be the key person to work with stakeholders, including the Collections team to improve the efficiency of cash optimization.
- Implement credit procedures in alignment with the Group credit policy
- Support the Regional Credit Manager in managing the relationship with GBUs at regional level
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit results and decisions through various means, including but not limited to timely publishing of monthly GBU credit reports and periodic meetings with the GBUs
- Plan and organize activities for credit / customer set-up to ensure completion of file reviews
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity
- Develop management reports
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with 5 years in Credit and Collections
- International exposure in a MNC preferred
- Strong understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B / COFACE)
- Proficient in interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit
- Prior experience with collaterals arrangements and banking instruments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Strong achievement drive,with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, Visio and SAP
- Some traveling required (10%)