Credit And Treasury Manager - Egypt
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 140 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people, these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion)
- FX trading, forecasting and coordination of hedging activities. Effective cash management and provide strategic direction to management
- Monitoring of cash flow movements and expected cash requirements
- Coordinate with corporate to arrange inter-company funding as needed for organizational requirements. update constitutional documents, signatories list, passport copies of all signatories and Board Resolutions. handle bank guarantees issued for tenders, renewals and cancellations.
- handle letters of credit namely opening, amendments and follow up in an expedient manner.
- Lead Capital infusion projects, lead risk management initiatives in alignment with global treasury Lead regional treasury projects such as: open new bank accounts when required and liaise with banks for necessary documentation required.
- Regional Bank consolidation project closing legacy bank accounts and transitioning to selected new bank accounts according to global service design and ensuring automation.
- Responsible for financial/operational ownership of key cash metrics including collections and bad debt reserve.
- Driving reduction in aged balances/past dues and ensuring cash collection performance through reviewing past due drivers Owning Bad Debt Reserve calculation as per company credit policies and supporting/defending its rationale with the controllers, Internal and external auditors.
- Driving customer credit worthiness review and ensuring all credit risk customers are flagged during sign up of contracts, also ensure portfolio health to proactively analyze any credit/bankruptcy risk
- Driving analysis of key late payment reasons to fix upfront business processes driving non payments on key dispute Analyzing and segmenting A/R portfolio dynamic throughout the Quarters to propose adequate credit policies to improve selected key metrics.
- Reconcile Accounts receivables accounts and customer status Customer facing and meeting with distributors to review credit limits/ credit situation as well as finalize any customer disputes Diligent review for all customer adjustments and ensure proper and timely documentation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree of Accounting , Finance, Economics 3-5 years of experience in related fields in banking / Multinational company
- Excellent communication as well as prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
- Fluent English & Good computer skills.
- High communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Breadth and versatility Business oriented Influence and ability to drive business recommendations
- Team player yet independent