- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by re-imagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Plan and execute collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Issue payment commitment letters
- Monitor cash on delivery or payments
- Issue credit hold notifications
- Coordinate customer credit changes with the finance and sales departments
- Recommend that accounts be shifted to a collection agency
- Recommend bad debt write-offs
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is desired not a must Experience 1 + years of progressive experience
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, Flemish or Dutch is a strong plus
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate and manage across multiple organizations, processes and initiatives
- Knowledge of SAP and JD Edwards a plus
- Experience working in a multicultural environment preferred
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.