- This position is in the Order-to-Cash Local Office.
- The Credit Analyst is responsible to manage the risk and define the customer credit strategy for the customers.
- He/She is the subject matter expert on customer credit, by mediating between business objectives, risk of default and the financial principles of the group.
- He/she will work closely with the GBUs and customers.
- Evaluate the customer credit risk. Establish the financial analysis of clients, determine credit limits and manage modes of payment methods
- Highlight customer credit issues (DSO and risk allocation) to the sales teams, keep track of the overdues and communicate about the impact of the customer cash flow.
- Orders management - To review blocked sales orders and to determine the next course of action
- Management of company cash and work with the Service Center to ensure that the pre-chasing, dunning and other collection activities are carried out
- Work with the legal department on litigation matters and actions to be taken for bad debts
- Determine the provisions and losses on the portfolio in accordance with company’s credit policy
- Provide the publication of charts on client risks and monthly reporting of performance cash
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- More than 3 years’ experience in Credit Analysis
- Experience in evaluating credit data and financial statements of the customers
- International exposure in a MNC preferred
- Strong command of verbal and written skills in English and Thai. Chinese language skills will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Open-minded with good interpersonal skills
- Strong level of initiative, well organised and ability to work under pressure
- Some traveling required (10%)
- Good analytical skills