Crash Technical Support - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- Our Crash Team are looking for two Crash Technical Support team members to join them.
- Experience in organizing work areas and working to strict specifications
- Documenting and recording findings accurately
- Attention to detail and working to deadline orientated
- Good organisational mindset
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS office must be computer literate.