This job is currently Archived,
Crash Technical Support - United Kingdom
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- Our Crash Team are looking for two Crash Technical Support team members to join them.
Essential experience for this role would include:
- Experience in organizing work areas and working to strict specifications
Desirable experience for this role would include:
- Documenting and recording findings accurately
Essential skills for this role would include:
- Attention to detail and working to deadline orientated
Desirable skills for this role would include:
- Good organisational mindset
Essential qualifications for this role would include:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
Desirable qualifications for this role would include:
- Good knowledge of MS office must be computer literate.