CRAs in Europe - Switzerland, Germany, Italy, United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company offers great opportunities for clinical research associates (CRAs), in full time or freelance positions in Europe.
- We offer attractive income potential, outstanding career progression and exposure to cutting-edge training and technology.
The basic experience which we require are:
- Appropriate CRA work experience is mandatory.
- Familiar with electronic CRF and CTMS systems.
- Industry background: CRO/outsourced services, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- Recent experience in medical device clinical trials is preferred.
- Higher or specialized secondary education degree in natural sciences (pharmacology, biology, related areas).
- Native speaker of the country language
- Fluency in English: strong speaking and writing skills.
- Personal features: self-discipline, team spirit, flexibility communication skills.
- CRA I Minimum of 2 years experience as CRC or CTA or equivalent
- CRA II (senior) 3-5 years experience)
- CRA III (expert) >5 years
Our CRAs Enjoy:
- A clinical team approach to supporting sites, resulting in our CRAs being responsible for less administrative and site management tasks
- Access to dedicated training courses and cutting-edge continual education programs
- Career advancement as a CRA and home-based management opportunities
- Advantages of working as a CRA with the company
- Flexibility to work in a remote-based capacity for most CRA positions
- Virtual initial and ongoing training via our latest-generation Webex platform and CTMS system
- Smartphone provided by the company (or the ability to use your own iPhone or Android smartphone for business use with a monthly reimbursement)
- Frequent flyer miles retained by the employee for personal use.
- A “nights out” reward program for frequent travelers (travel 25 to 30 nights per quarter) you choose between E.250 or one additional day of paid time off
CRAs play a vital role in meeting our commitment to our clients. They are responsible for:
- Conducting site initiation and investigator training
- Reviewing study case report forms (CRFs) completed by the investigative sites, and verifying entries by validating accurate source documentation to support CRF entries
- Documenting site visits and issues in reports and follow-up letters to the site
- Facilitating effective communications among investigative sites, the client and the company.
- Identifying potential investigators in collaboration with the client
- Responding to company, client and national regulatory requirements/audits
- Contributing to the project team by assisting in project communications, in close collaboration with the clinical team members
- For employees, a competitive base salary and bonus program are available.
- For freelance positions, fees based on %FTE, daily rates and collaboration opportunity.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and will be discussed with qualified candidates only.
Who we are
- Our company is a full-service contract research organization with a successful track record supporting medical device and biotechnology companies in all phases of clinical development.
- Operating throughout Europe to manage trials sponsored primarily by US Companies, we offer highest level expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in cardiovascular and respiratory, orthopedics, oncology, CNS, infectious disease, endocrinology, diabetes, among other indications.
- We are passionate about our mission to support the innovation and development of better therapies in healthcare in compliance with solid ethical standards.
- Our commitment has resulted in excellent results for business growth by creating stability and opportunities for employees and collaborators.