This job is currently Archived,
CRAs in Europe Hünenberg Switzerland, Berlin Germany, Rome Italy, New York United States,
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- our company offers great opportunities for Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), in full time or Freelancer" rel="nofollow">Freelance positions in europe.
- we offer attractive income potential, outstanding Career progression and exposure to cutting-edge Training and technology.
the basic experience which we require are:
- appropriate CRA work experience is mandatory.
- familiar with electronic crf and CTMS systems.
- industry background: organization" rel="nofollow">CRO/outsourced services, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
- recent experience in Medical Device Clinical trials is preferred.
- higher or specialized secondary Education degree in natural Sciences (pharmacology, Biology, related areas).
- native speaker of the country language
- fluency in English: strong speaking and writing skills.
- personal features: self-discipline, team spirit, Flexibility Communication Skills.
- CRA i minimum of 2 years experience as crc or cta or equivalent
- CRA ii (senior) 3-5 years experience)
- CRA iii (Expert) >5 years
our CRAs enjoy:
- a clinical team approach to supporting sites, resulting in our CRAs being responsible for less administrative and site management tasks
- access to dedicated Training courses and cutting-edge continual Education programs
- Career advancement as a CRA and home-based management opportunities
- advantages of working as a CRA with the company
- Flexibility to work in a remote-based capacity for most CRA positions
- virtual initial and ongoing Training via our latest-generation webex platform and CTMS system
- smartphone provided by the company (or the ability to use your own iphone or android smartphone for business use with a monthly Reimbursement)
- frequent flyer miles retained by the Employee for personal use.
- a nights out reward program for frequent travelers (travel 25 to 30 nights per quarter) you choose between e.250 or one additional day of paid time off
CRAs play a vital role in meeting our commitment to our clients. they are responsible for:
- conducting site initiation and Investigator Training
- reviewing study case report forms (crfs) completed by the investigative sites, and verifying entries by validating accurate source Documentation to support crf entries
- documenting site visits and issues in reports and follow-up letters to the site
- facilitating effective communications among investigative sites, the client and the company.
- identifying potential Investigators in collaboration with the client
- responding to company, client and national regulatory requirements/audits
- contributing to the project team by assisting in project communications, in close collaboration with the clinical team members
- for Employees, a competitive base salary and bonus program are available.
- for Freelancer" rel="nofollow">Freelance positions, fees based on %fte, daily rates and collaboration opportunity.
- compensation is commensurate with experience and will be discussed with qualified candidates only.
who we are
- our company is a full-service contract research organization with a successful track record supporting Medical Device and Biotechnology companies in all Phases of clinical development.
- operating throughout europe to manage trials sponsored primarily by us companies, we offer highest level Expertise aorganization" rel="nofollow">CROss multiple Therapeutic Areas including notable depth in cardiovascular and Respiratory, Orthopedics, oncology, CNS, infectious disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes, among other indications.
- we are passionate about our mission to support the Innovation and development of better therapies in Healthcare in Compliance with solid ethical standards.
- our commitment has resulted in excellent results for business growth by creating stability and opportunities for Employees and collaborators.
Hünenberg SwitzerlandBerlin GermanyRome ItalyNew York USA
Find a Job Find Candidates