- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Craftsman, Supply Operations
- You will perform the following disciplines at a competent level: mechanical, instrument, electrical, and utilities with emphasis on maintenance, repair, installation, modification, and operation of plant, equipment, facilities, and systems.
- You will perform advanced troubleshooting within disciplines, advanced CMMS functions relevant to general maintenance operations and recommend improvements. This position is a rotating 12-hour day shift.
In this position you need to:
- Two years related experience as craftsman/maintenance technician, preferably in an industrial plant setting
- Exhibit competent abilities in all disciplines
- Have good communications skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.