CRA - Clinical Research Associate - Netherlands
Factory-CRO is a full service European Contract Research Organization specializing in medical device trials for more than twenty years. Factory-CRO has experience in medical devices studies, biological studies and device-drug combination studies. Factory-CRO is able to go into the field to provide in-person technical training for investigators on the application of a medical device.
As a CRA you set up and coordinate clinical trials, train study sites on correctly performing a clinical trial, perform monitoring and site closure visits verify that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected and that the reported trial data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents make sure that the conduct of the trial is in compliance with the currently approved protocol, Factory-CRO SOP’s, GCP/ISO14155, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Master degree in (para)medical, PhD is a plus, scientific or nursing discipline
- GCP and/or ISO14155 knowledge
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 8 days per month)
- Proficient in the use of computer and software systems
- Fluent in English and preferably adequate knowledge of a second language (besides Dutch)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train people
- Team player
- Stress resilient
- The possibility to be involved in and be responsible for all aspects of a clinical device trial
- The opportunity to work internationally thereby enhancing your experience
- A young and dynamic team
- Various international active team trips
Are you interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your motivation and CV.