Country Sales Effectiveness Manager - Ukraine
Dupont Biosciences (company)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
For our Agricultural division with focus on seeds we are looking for
Country Sales Effectiveness Manager
In this role you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Sales Force Effectiveness: territory planning (coverage), sales force development (Product Knowledge, Soft skills, Service and Coaching training) and service-oriented initiatives within the country. Purpose is to increase the overall effectiveness of customer service by promoters and field employees, to drive profitable market share and sustainable growth for their assigned areas. Guide overall strategies, tactical execution and coordination across functions within the country and ensure strategies are consistent with the overall European strategies.
Territory Coverage Management
- Responsible for providing direction for all plans and programs to ensure full and professional customer and prospect coverage in the assigned country
- Initiates the development and implementation of promoter coverage plans
- Works with Regional Sales Manager and Area Sales Manager to identify coverage gaps and creates a plan for sales effectiveness for the country.
Sales Training & Development
- Partner with field teams to identify key development needs (Agronomy, Product Knowledge, Selling, Service and Coaching) to focus training efforts for all members of the country sales force
- Support the country with metric-based functional competencies, minimum standards, knowledge testing, tracking and reporting
- Leverage and deploy available initiatives and offerings that will drive the company service strategies at the field level. Services in this context represent a very broad range of possible services that could be offered to a customer or promoters. Examples would be, but not limited to, Commitment-to-Buy, soil testing, etc.
- Drive completion of 5-year plans for Coverage, Services, and Sales Force Development. Drive execution of annual tactical plans (in concert with overall European process)
- Master degree in Ag-business, Agronomy, Business, Marketing or related area or equivalent sales management experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Ag marketing, sales management.
- Knowledge of selling & marketing tools and techniques, financial analysis
- Strong selling, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution and handling objections skills.
- Strong analytical skills (collecting, interpreting & communicating market, customer & competitive data).
- Ability to build/maintain strong relationships with peers, customers, key industry/market opinion leaders, DuPont & DuPont Pioneer partners and indirect reports
- Coach and counsel experience will be considered as a plus
- Very good level of English is a must