Country Manager, France - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is seeking a Country Manager for our France business.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company, develop and set strategies and grow the business in France.
- Reporting to the BCH Chief Commercial Officer, the France Country Manager will be responsible for leading the commercial teams (sales & marketing) for our France Branded Consumer Healthcare (BCH) business. France BCH has annual revenues of approximately $200 million USD, 350 FTE’s and makes up about 18% of total income for the entire BCH business. The France BCH business includes both Pharmacies, parapharmacies and groupments chains.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of the overall France BCH business strategy
- Driving financial performance & delivering on business objectives for France BCH
- Providing leadership to the France BCH organization through coaching and supporting of staff
- Business degree (preferably an MBA) or equivalent experience required
- Proficient in French and English, both written and spoken, additional language skills a plus
- 15-20 years relevant sales and marketing experience in FMCG and OTC/parapharmacies in France, managing retail customer relationships in a multi-channel environment and consumer brand building experience required
- Project management & presentation skills
- Leadership & team management experience and a prove ability to engage and empower a team
- Successful experience in P&L management, including planning and financial oversight
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, Innovative, consumer/shopper centric with strategic focus, discipline and agility
- Strong analytical skills, mentally flexible to interpret consumer, shopper and financial strategic complexity
- Strong result focus, resilience, pro-active mindset, hands-on and action oriented
- The ability to navigate complex situations, dealing with ambiguity, change leadership and business acumen