This job is currently Archived,
Costumer Meeting Services Associaate - Spain
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- The Customer Meeting Services associate is responsible for all aspects of customers and employees meetings experience including travel in all areas such as Medical, Marketing, Sales and others. They will also be the point of Health Care Professionals (HCP) Customer service, communication, and strategic project management implementation for all meetings & events logistics such as contracting, travel, transparency rules, and meeting information.
- The Customer Meeting Associate will engage as a strong business partnership with Meeting Owners to ensure holistic and seamless experiences for our customers.
- Analyze and evaluate all solutions on system related issues and as well non-system related issues that could impact the customer experience.
- Drive and implement these final solutions by using critical thinking skills, expertise, and judgment to solution and partner with Manager of Customer Meeting Services-Europe and key business partners, if necessary.
- Identify and partner with the local Meeting Planning Companies to implement meeting logistics in a given country.
- Effectively lead, develop, collaborate, and manage relationships with external partners to positively impact HCP events.
- Event management: Oversee the partnership for:Venue sourcing and hotel contracting
- Contracting of speakers/consultants
- Registration process, travel, transfers, dinners, onsite support and other logistical needs.
- Comply with the Global Standards on Meetings and Events and all other relevant company standards and procedures.
- Be recognized as a technical expert for customer meeting services deliverables.
- Strong contribution to processes analyze and improvement.
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly with all audiences and forums through exemplary English oral and written communication skills (C1/ Advanced or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3-5 years on Strategic Project Meetings management.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus with the ability to develop key professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication
- Strong proficiency and learning agility with various computer applications and software.
- Strong leadership, good judgment, time-management, interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation, influencing, motivational, project management, and critical thinking skills with ability to use effectively in a team, cross-functional, matrix, and global multi-cultural and virtual environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Strong background in various forms of engaging with customers
- Previous experience partnering with external vendors
- Working knowledge of compliance issues and regulatory requirements.