- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement global travel program.
- Negotiate and maintain working relationship with vendors (airlines, hotels, rental cars, ground transportation, travel management companies, online booking tools, new travel technologies).
- Oversee operation of U.S. Travel Department.
- Provide support to company travelers using Concur Travel and US Travel Department.
- Manage the direct relationship, administer configuration and understand user navigational experiences with Concur.
- Interpret and update Global Travel and Expense Policy as necessary.
- Travel Ghost Card Administration: Manage usage and processing of payments for travel "ghost" card accounts.
What you need for this role:
- College degree.
- Minimum 10 years experience in travel management.
- Corporate experience, global travel program experience, and experience with Concur Travel and Expense all preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- Treasury (10140)
- Position Type