Corporate Reporting Specialist - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Corporate Reporting Specialist is involved in the consolidation process of the Group financial statements.
- He/She will ensure the compliance with IFRS of the Subsidiaries' financial statements.
- Tasks include the monthly and quarterly production of various financial reports to management and is required to obtain the required financial information allowing reports to be generated accurately.
- Support preparation of the annual budget and periodic re-forecast
- Coordinate information flows from regional offices and other departments, collecting all the necessary data to develop financial analyses
- Supporting subsidiaries submissions of actuals, planning and managerial data to corporate systems
- Preparing periodic financial reports
- Monthly review of financial and economic performance of group subsidiaries trough actual and budget analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialization Economics. Good technical IFRS GAAP accounting knowledge. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience at least 1-3 years of experience in similar role gained within multinational companies with particular focused on variance analysis, budgeting, and reporting activities;
- Ability of managing big sets of data
- Exposure to multinational work environment or to international projects
Knowledge of MS Office, HFM and SAP
- Goal oriented
- Sharp on details
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in team
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are a basic requirement.
- Knowledge of a second European language is a plus.