Corporate Legal Counsel - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As Corporate Legal Counsel to our company you will support the Consumer Healthcare Americas division by providing effective and timely legal support, advice, counsel, and risk assessment.
- The job function will frequently necessitate working with management, internal departments, outside counsel, and various third parties (e.g., customers). Substantive work will focus on commercial agreements; advertising, marketing and promotions law; litigation; regulatory issues; and business development opportunities.
Major duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead or assist commercial agreement negotiations with company customers
- Marketing support/claims/promotional reviews
- Litigation support
- Management of outside legal counsel
- Must hold degree from a law school of recognized standing and member in good standing of a U.S. state bar.
- 4-8 years professional legal experience with commercial matters in corporate or law firm environment required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical (OTC) regulatory environment, food law, animal health, marketing/advertising law, litigation, or corporate transactional experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.