This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- As a specialist of company law, you are responsible for all company law matters.
- Moreover, as a member of the legal team (consisting of lawyers, paralegals & IP officers) you are co-responsible for the legal support of commercial activities.
- Your work focuses mainly on the follow-up of M&A files, by corporate compliance (SEC regulations, Sox compliance, &)
- As business support lawyer your job varies from negotiating and drafting of agreements, reviewing of contract terms to providing legal training to colleagues
- Eager to learn lawyer with a good dose of common sense
- Master in law
- You have 4 to 5 years of experience in company law (in the legal profession or as a company lawyer).
- Previous experience in legal support of American listed companies is a surplus value
- You are curious by nature and would love to work in a very dynamic, fast-moving environment
- You are a flexible, hands-on person and can work independently
- You are not scared of intellectual challenges
- You speak fluently dutch. English and French are a plus.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates