Corporate Compensation & Benefits Sr. Manager - Switzerland
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, guidelines and global standards for area of expertise; implement processes, systems and tools making sure reward programs are effectively delivered.
- Ensure compensation programs are consistently managed and program design is aligned to company’s reward strategies, business objectives and priorities, market levels and trends.
- Process management and continual improvement of annual pay cycle administration, incl. budget allocation, bonus payouts and promotions; leverage system application and monitor compliance, targeted distribution levels and utilization of pay for performance.
- Global process ownership for job grading; provide strong technical expertise, solutions, processes and tools, and clear roles and responsibilities to support decision making with quality and speed, while keeping overall consistency and customer appreciation.
- Maintain and further develop compensation scheme design and process management in Global HRIS system, ensure process documentation, HR and Manager communication and training.
- Administration, reviews and updates of global and executive compensation schemes, such as global bonus plans and long term incentives; support executive management and HR with pay package proposals for senior leaders and key positions.
- Run Total Rewards projects from the CoE with global reach, manage international project teams; support regional/local initiatives that can contribute to CoE’s objectives and be further leveraged.
- Contribute to the development of company’s overall reward programs and strategies and the evolution of practices at every appropriate level of the organization.
- Provide expertise and consultation, training and education to HR and senior management to foster overall compliance, market competitiveness and effectiveness of our reward programs.
- Help the organization getting access to external data, benchmarking and trends, conducting analysis of data to ensure company’s reward practices maintain state-of-the-art and support employer of choice.
- Manage global reward programs, ensure consistency in the application, provide global design, maintain systems and processes.
- Ensure compensation policies & guidelines, plans and pay cycles are managed in most effective way and meet overall objectives.
- Keep management of basic reward elements aligned throughout the organization to ensure impact and efficiency of investments.
Required Experience & Skills
- University degree in BA, with further specialization in HR Mgmt or related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in the area of C&B
- Extensive knowledge in global grading acquired through comprehensive business experience, application and technical qualification
- Profound knowledge around Compensation HRIS
- Experience in HR Analytics as a plus
- Corporate and international experience desirable, with talent for cross-cultural and virtual working
- Communication, influencing and language skills
- Project and vendor management skills
- Process planning, organizing and controlling skills