Corporate Compensation & Benefits Analyst - Switzerland
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Deliver corporate compensation and benefit programs and effective processes and tools aligned with business requirements
- Direct support on corporate C&B program development, projects and initiatives that will have broad impact on the organization
- Provide support on global mobility programs to ensure they are consistently administered in compliance with our group policies
- Implementation and maintenance of corporate compensation and benefit programs.
- Ensure that these programs are consistently administered in compliance with the company's policies and procedures and external regulations and effectively delivered to the organization.
- Contribute to the development of company's reward programs and evolution of practices at every appropriate level of the worldwide organization.
- Provide direct support, consultation and market expertise to HR and business line leaders to ensure base pay, variable pay and long term incentives pay structures, budgets and practices are competitive and align to our pay philosophy and business objectives and priorities.
- Establish and maintain global benefit administration to ensure company provided benefits are aligned with corporate standards and are market competitive.
- Support Corporate and local HR by driving compensation and benefit benchmarking studies, conducting analysis of data, recommending and implementing solutions.
- Act as the corporate counterpart to local C&B experts.
- Provide communication, training and education material and tools to foster compliance and effectiveness of reward programs.
- Support the company's job evaluation system (JEFF) and related processes and tools. Oversee some elements such as new job evaluation requests, project office, data base.
- Provide support at the global level on the design of our international assignment programs and the administration of relocation events. Support local HR and business.
Required Experience & Skills
- University degree in BA, with further specialization in HR Mgmt or related discipline
- 1 to 3 years of C&B experience, including: base pay administration, incentive plan design, health-, pension- and other benefit administration, preferably pharma experience
- Experience with job grading systems, pref. Hay
- Experience in Global Mobility as a plus
- Corporate and international experience highly desirable with a natural talent for and understanding of cross-cultural and virtual working relations
- Project Management and communication skills
- Fluent English language skills