CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - Mexico
Position: Communication Manager
* Internal Communications:Develop and execute communications and culture strategy; provide communication business counsel; implement creative internal communication programs, campaigns, events and both traditional and digital media; support and enhance engagement through internal programs, surveys and certifications.
*External Communications: Develop and execute PR strategy; identify and maintain relationships with key journalists; drive Takeda awareness and reputation amongst main stakeholders; support and provide product communication guidance and counsel on the overall commercial business strategy.
* Corporate Branding: Drive internal and external corporate brand building to reinforce the company’s positioning among key stakeholders.
* CSR: Develop and execute CSR strategy including overseeing all charitable donations, volunteering activities, other CSR programs and KPIs reporting & certifications; enhance CSR awareness and engagement internally, and CSR reputation externally.
* 3-5 Years of experience leading the Communications area for a transnational company
* Bachelor's degree in Communication
* Proficient in English and Spanish (oral and written)