This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is one of the world s largest independent biotechnology companies, with global revenue in excess of $18 billion and over 18,000 employees globally.
- For more than 35 years, our company has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient.
- Our company has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
- This role is primarily accountable for corporate and brand communications, working in collaboration with the country cross-functional brand and multi channel teams. This position is closely aligned with the UK based R&D organisation and will support on-site specific and cross-functional projects for the UK business.
- Leadership communications counselling
- Corporate and product communications, including management of local media contacts and handling UK media inquiries
- Alignment and cross-functional working in respect of staff engagement strategies and internal communications, including all staff meetings
- Co-ordination of company Foundation local initiatives, staff volunteering and local philanthropic efforts
- Change communication planning and implementation
- Management of issues/crisis response
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Significant communications experience ideally gained in a pharmaceutical or healthcare business environment
- Experience of organisational change communication programmes in large complex international organisations
- Strong relationship building at senior executive level
- Knowledge of digital and interactive media and how to apply it to internal and external communications
Bachelor's Degree in English, journalism, communications or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Relevant experience and proven track record in international corporate communications, ideally gained in pharmaceutical or healthcare
- Broad communications experience, with depth in internal communication and change management
- Demonstrated business acumen, and proven track record of advising executives
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills
- Strategic approach to communication and program development
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (proficiency in other languages an advantage)
United Kingdom Cambridgeshire
Find a Job Find Candidates