This job is currently Archived,
Corp Response Team CRT Frederick United States,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 13 June 2017
- For nearly 70 years, our company employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies.
- When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe.
- Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform.
- In return, we ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
- We are seeking an experienced Corporate Response Team "CRT" for our Insourcing Solutions site.
- The Corporate Response Team is responsible for providing continuing service to our company Laboratories clients throughout the United States, and are assigned to various sites based upon need, experience and skills. The Corporate Response Team home base is Bethesda, Maryland.
- Team members are required to be flexible with regards to changing work locations, including travel to client sites outside of the metropolitan Washington, DC area, which is usually about 20%, most assignments are in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a Full-Time position working Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week.
- This position pays well and offers a wonderful benefits package.
- Great opportunity for a new/recent grad who would like some industry experience in lab animal science.
- Monitor animal health and welfare while performing daily animal health observations and animal husbandry duties to include: performing daily equipment checks; providing appropriate food and water; performing cage changing and/or cage cleaning; recording animal health concerns.
- Provide environmental enrichment appropriate to species. May be tasked to assist with breeding and weaning procedures to ensure appropriate production levels.
- May be tasked to assist with technical procedures, such as blood and/or tissue collection, injections, surgical prep, administering anesthesia, and assisting with surgical procedures.The following are minimum requirements related to the CRT position.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Science, Biology or Biological Science.
- Experience: Six (6) months of animal care and handling in a laboratory or similar environment desired.
- Certification/Licensure: Obtain AALAS certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician level (ALAT) upon eligibility.
About Insourcing Solutions Business
Our company can streamline research by delivering operational and cost efficiencies through the strategic in sourcing of GMP, GLP and non-GLP research services from discovery through safety assessment. In sourcing Solutions provides you with the ability to maintain control of your facility and expertise while leveraging available space.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates