Core Lab EEG Technician - France, United States
- Our company is a leading provider of high-quality pharmacology services, is currently recruiting a Core Lab EEG Technician.
- As part of company’s Core Lab unit, you will report directly to the head of the Core Lab and will manage core lab projects in collaboration with the project team.
- You will also be involved in the research and development activities of the core lab including equipment development.
- Setup, adjustment and operation of the technical infrastructure (hardware and software) adapted to the project based on the available equipment and software.
- Interaction with the clinical sites participating in the projects: training, support, follow up, etc.
- Quality control of EEG recordings (artefact rejection).
- Execution of data processing routines and the verification of the results.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in biomedical science.
- Knowledge in neuroscience, EEG.
- Previous experience in a clinical research or in hospital environment (at least 2 years).
- Ability to act and communicate in a professional manner, both internally and externally to business, scientific and technical audiences, including the ability to clearly present technical/scientific information to experts and non-experts.
- Knowledge of French a major plus but not a requirement.
- Some travel to clinical sites in North America may be required.
- Our company will provide an initial training on our methods, as well as an overview of all services in order to understand the different aspects of the work and to meet the different teams.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.