This job is currently Archived,
Coordinator, Agreements & Payments - Russia
Posted on : 20 February 2017
- In this role, your goal will be to ensure that physicians and hospitals receive on time and accurate payments for their participation in the global clinical research programs.
- You will perform various calculations, work with payment databases and be the focal point for company global teams of experts and hospitals worldwide in regards to payments coordination.
- If you don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions and have a passion for working with numbers and analyzing data sets – you may be just the person we are looking for!
- You will contribute to everything from payments administration to the development and enhancement of payment strategies that make a difference.
- Coordination and processing of payment calculations within clinical research projects
- Planning the budget, distributing the hospital payments grants between the countries and beneficiaries
- Making the payment process transparent and reporting the payment status to internal parties and clients
- Communication point for Accounting, Legal and Operations teams to ensure proper payment flow within clinical research projects
- Setting up payment databases to calculate financial reimbursement to hospitals
- Writing business and functional specifications to payment databases
- Compiling of grant expenses forecasts
Qualifications & Talents
- University Degree. Economic background is a plus
- Experience of working with large amounts of finance data
- Work experience in an international setting is a plus
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, spoken and written
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem solving abilities, flexibility in responding to business needs
- Team oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a positive attitude to tasks and projects
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- We offer an inspiring story of the company that has grown organically from a handful of countries to global presence.
- Our company teams have been working in Russia for more than 20 years.
- We speak English and follow international business standards.
- You will have a chance to be part of the global payments flow teams.
- our company is a mature company with standards and practices, but we don’t stand still.
- We need your skills, experience, and energy to move the business forward.
- You will implement new things, work in a dynamic environment and take part in interesting business activities.
- Every day, there is a figurative Everest to climb, and you will not get bored here.
- We are passionate about quality and on-time service delivery – our corporate page is all about these things, if you take a look
- People matter at our company . The Agreements &Payments team is tight-knit and supportive.
- The management is open to feedback, strive and inspire to create a fruitful and collaborative environment.
- We provide in-house training and invest in our employees’ development and success
- We offer a competitive salary, medical insurance and English classes with tutors.